Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Crisis

It is official - I am having a wardrobe crisis.

I first noticed it a few weeks ago, when it started taking me a much longer time to decide what to wear. Yesterday, it hit a critical level, because I changed outfits about 6 times before I was mildly satisfied with the final decision.

It's not that I don't have enough clothes. My wardrobe is a few centimetres away from bursting it's seams. But after an inventory check yesterday, I realised with dismay that it is almost 1/2 filled (gasp!) with clothes I don't wear anymore. But I shall ignore that for now.
I think the bigger problem is - I'm bored of my clothes.
Or my tastes are evolving.
Or its a combination of both.

So now I need to be more objective and focused. I need to stop buying clothes on a whim, and invest in more timeless pieces.
I need to do some (literally) serious shopping.

1 comment:

cherry-ale said...

We all encounter this sort of crisis all the time don't we? Hahah....